______________________________________________

...



No POP for you!

Posted by Trish Morris | Posted on 7:55 PM

I quit smoking a little over a year ago.

Best decision I have ever made.. feel so much better, plus a little richer, although I am not overly positive about that.

What does that have to do in relationship to the title of this post? It is very much related in a linear way.

You see, when I quit, I did gain weight - which I expected. I was more concerned with beating that one habit and then once I was comfy with that, attend to my other issues - one most importantly is my weight. I decided to cut down, and then stop drinking soda pop. This was not as difficult as not smoking, but wasn't easy either. Pop, I believe, contributed to my weight gain - which in all honestly I truly didn't need to have happen since I was already overweight. Since I still needed to drink something.. I traded one bad habit (pop) for a good habit (water flavored with lemons, limes, or oranges) I wanted to start drinking more water.

Not as easy as some may think.

But I did find a way that water drinking became easy and more convenient to take with me where ever I went. I started with one of the small 16 oz. Tupperware Eco Water bottle. What I liked about the bottle, is the lid screws on. I didn't have to worry about leaks, or wonder how many ounces of water I drank during the day.. I just knew that I needed/wanted to drink 4 - 6 bottles a day.

Then Tupperware came out with the big 32 ounce Eco Water Bottle with a flip top lid. At first I was intimidated. It is large, huge, doesn't fit into a standard vehicle cup holder, but it did in mine... so, I took it for a test run.

Drink two of these bad boys a day and I have met my goal. Easy Peasy!

So, I combo the smalls and the bigs - I don't remember the last time I had a pop. Cutting down on the caffeine too.

Now, it can be just as easy for you all as it is for me! Check this out! Tupperware has a ONE WEEK special on the Eco Water Bottles! 50% OFF!!! And just in time for spring, summer, picnics, travel season. You name it, these will be so convenient for you! And at 1/2 price a GREAT DEAL!!!

Let me know before March 22nd if you would like to order a set or two! I know I am.. will be great Easter gifts for the grandkids!!!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment